Since I could hold a crayon I’ve been putting pictures on paper. My favorite thing now is when that picture has a purpose—to inform, to inspire. I want my designs to tell a story, succinctly, effortlessly, and authentically.
So, how can my pictures help you win?
Here are some ways I can help:
- Logo & Brand Creation
- Letterhead & Business Cards
- Brochures, Flyers & Direct Mail
- Magazine & Book Layout
- Conference, Event & Message Series Themes
- Email Blasts & Web Banners
- Physical Signage & Vinyl Appliqués
- Vehicle Wraps & Billboards
- Apparel & Screen Printing
- Promotional Goods Imprinting
- Illustration in a number of styles
- Custom Typography & Hand Lettering
Consultation & Services
- Website Layouts & Site Development Consultation
- Building/Campus Way-finding Layout & Development
- Print Ordering & Management
- Copywriting for Ads, Products & Tag Lines.
For the last 15 years, I've worked in various roles within the creative industry, including a fair stint as a graphic designer for City First Church (cityfirst.church). I currently work full-time for myself at Camby Designs for a variety of clients around the country.